Re: AES and Ear to the Earth in NYC this weekend

Subject: Re: AES and Ear to the Earth in NYC this weekend
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:51 am ((PDT))
Sorry I won't be there - but will have to loo into a family tree and
see if there are links to my dad's family... I know there was no
relation to Judson Steel that used to be where the Ikea is in
Emeryville... a Great uncle was with the Boston Symphony, but no
preachers I know of..
offtopic, I know...
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689