Re: What is the best mic cable for nature recordings...Mogami

Subject: Re: What is the best mic cable for nature recordings...Mogami
From: "Scott Fraser" scottbfraser
Date: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:26 am ((PDT))
<<Scott
I would be interested to know the model of the stereo Mogami cable
you are useing...I could not find a reference to 20002 on the Mogami
site.

Clint>>

It is part number 2930. The cable diameter is such that it will in a
Switchcraft XLR , rather tightly. I haven't built one of these with
Neutrik connectors yet, so I'm not sure if the Neutrik strain relief
insert will fit around cable this thick.

Scott Fraser