2. Re: What is the best mic cable for nature recordings

Subject: 2. Re: What is the best mic cable for nature recordings
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:53 am ((PDT))
Thanks... Guess it's a case of agreeing to disagree, depending on the
facility. But again for a moment here I thought you meant "British"
when you said "domestic" but good that UK home stereos are the same
internationally.

Pardon the diversion, thanks for the information.
<L>
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio =95 415-883-2689