Re: Zoom H2 and Telinga PIP EM-23

Subject: Re: Zoom H2 and Telinga PIP EM-23
From: "m_pesente" m_pesente
Date: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 am ((PDT))
--- In  "oryoki2000" <> wrote:
> Marco, please tell us if you are pleased
> with recordings made with the H2 and EM-23.

Oryoki,
at a first listening I'm really pleased with the H2 and EM-23. It
sounds really well, with very low noise. I can test them better in the
next days.
So, for now, I think the important is the right PIP supplied by the
H2, different from the edirol R-09 (in this last not at all power
supplied to the EM-23).

Marco