Wren Wilstone Reservoir

Subject: Wren Wilstone Reservoir
From: "Phil Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:30 am ((PDT))
I recently made a recording at a local reservoir where the main subject was a
Wren, while
nearby Mute Swans fed and grunted. There are also Coots, Moorhens, Common Terns
and
Grey Herons amongst others in the background as well. I applied some 'gentle'
filtering to
remove some of the unwanted sounds and to attempt to clean it up. But in this
part of
England you are never very far away from a road or a flight path sadly.
I used a couple of K6/ME66's spaced on a stereo-bar and recorded it onto a
MZ-NH900
mini-disc recorder.
You can hear a 192Kb mp3 file of the recording here:

http://www.astd59.dsl.pipex.com/naturewren.html

I used Nvu to create the page and I have checked it using Safari on a Mac and
IE7 and Firefox
Message: 2.
Subject: 0.0.4 on a PC which all appear to work. Safari for the PC does not
seem to work correctly
for this page.

Phil

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: