Nighthawk Revelation (Re: Learning from the Master Natural Sound R

Subject: Nighthawk Revelation (Re: Learning from the Master Natural Sound R
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:16 pm ((PDT))
The recordings and narrative about nighthawks on George's website have
awoken me to the realization that the sounds I suggested might be
bullfrogs in my recent coyote recording and other recordings are most
likely Common nighthawks booming.  Thanks George.  It is good to know
the wetlands of eastern Oregon might not be as completely invaded by
bullfrogs as I was suspecting.

John Hartog

--- In  "George Paul" <>