New member says hello

Subject: New member says hello
From: "LinPlug Team" peterlinsener
Date: Mon Jul 9, 2007 2:54 am ((PDT))

Hello :-)

my name is Peter Linsener and I'm new to the list, probably you will find the
one or other question of me on the list in the next weeks. I've a programmer
by profession and have my own company manufacturing software synthesizers. My
addiction to sound and recent development in computers and recording gear have
gotten me into field recording.

I'm currently equipped with a FR-2 LE and a Rode NT4 and all the required
accessories and do my first steps in the wild, wild nature of Berlin, the
capital of Germany. As you can imagine my main problem is to not record the
sound of the city, but the nature (we fortunately have a lot in and around
the city, though the city seems to be audible always ;-)).

I hope I can at least contribute as much as I take from the list,

Best regards
Peter