Visit to the Master recordists: Raccoons, Cerulean warblerscape.

Subject: Visit to the Master recordists: Raccoons, Cerulean warblerscape.
From: "George Paul" geopaul7
Date: Sat Jul 7, 2007 10:19 am ((PDT))
Hi all:

I am posting some recordings I made about a month ago, when I went to visit a
couple of
buddies on a recording trip to the East.  I am posting them on a website that
tells a story
of that visit.

On the first page, you will hear the sounds around a lake in rural Indiana,
including Green
frogs, Bull frogs, and raccoons.

On the second page, you will hear a Cerulean warblerscape.

I have 10 or 12 decent recordings from this trip, and also have with me
recordings made
by others on the same trip that can be used for comparison, which I will also
post.  We had
a large Roche parabola and an MS stereo rig going at the same time pointed at
the same
singers. That makes for an interesting comparison.   We also had an elite SASS
unit
recording up in New York, going at the same time as the MS rig.

I will try to finish this thing up in the next few days. In the meantime, the
address for the
beginning of the construction is:

http://web.mac.com/geopaul/iWeb/Visit%20to%20the%20Master%20Recordists/Welcome%
20%20.html