Denon DTR-80P for parts

Subject: Denon DTR-80P for parts
From: "Jeremiah Moore" jeremiahmoore99
Date: Sat Jul 7, 2007 9:47 am ((PDT))
(sorry to crosspost...)

Hi -

If anyone's interested, I have a non-working Denon DTR-80P up for
grabs.  You cover the shipping, I'll send it to you.

It's in excellent condition except for the main circuit board which
was fried by an electrical power surge.  Other parts are great: the
LCD, motors, transport assy. all good.  Head hours are lowish.  It had
just returned from a trip to the factory for new volume pots and LCD.

(this is a small portable DAT recorder, if you're not familiar)

-jeremiah moore

jeremiah moore | SOUND |
http://www.jeremiahmoore.com/  professional site and reel
http://babyjane.com/timeweb/  personal site