H140 Iriver jukebox

Subject: H140 Iriver jukebox
From: "Huberto Heathertoes" huberto_heathertoes
Date: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:55 am ((PDT))
hello!
  My name is Hubert Napiorski, I currently live in Warszawa Poland.
  I am into making music by having a project label called Astipalea
  http://free.art.pl/astipalea_project
  and having three different aliases under which I work.
  I was wondering if anyone of You have come across an IRiver jukebox a 40
gigabytes H140
  what do U think about it?
  Please tell me Your thoughts...
  I would really appreciate it...
  Best regards
  Yours here
  Hubert
  p.s.feel free to contact me for trades/sales of my cds/collaborative
stuff...I would be happy to do something

Llama gratis a cualquier PC del mundo.
Con una excelente calidad de sonido.
Yahoo! Messenger

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: