Re: NSS Field Workshop - June 22-24 - Room available!

Subject: Re: NSS Field Workshop - June 22-24 - Room available!
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:50 am ((PDT))
I highly recommend this Nature Sound Society event. I attended one
three or four years ago. It was great for me as a beginner back then,
and I expect this one will be at least as valuable.

The more great minds the better at an event like this - so sign up if
you can. I'll see you there.

John Hartog
Oregon USA

--- In  "sperry1969" <>