Re: Contributing recordings to Wikipedia

Subject: Re: Contributing recordings to Wikipedia
From: "Bruce Wilson" bruceumba
Date: Sun Jun 3, 2007 4:22 pm ((PDT))
I've had my best luck with dbpoweramp's Music Convertor:
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

Then download  a ton of codecs, Vorbis included:
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central.htm

To get mp3 functionality you need to pay $18, but that get's you a better
filter set, too, for low-bitrate encoding. To work with BWF files you need
the professional version, $28. Version comparison:
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm

I have no affiliation with them, just a very happy customer.

Bruce Wilson KF7K
http://science.uvsc.edu/wilson