Re: a fortunate recording

Subject: Re: a fortunate recording
From: "Laloux, Dominique"
Date: Wed May 30, 2007 12:31 am ((PDT))
My experience is that Golden Orioles (Oriolus oriolus) are difficult to
approach.
I know of a place, here in Belgium, where I can expect to find some in
the Spring, and I made a few recordings three years ago. I could watch
them from a distance (over 100 meters away), but it has always been
quite difficult to approach them.

http://www.soundsnatural.be

(and type "oriole" in the By Species field)

DL