Re: a fortunate recording

Subject: Re: a fortunate recording
From: "Andrew Carter" standlynch
Date: Tue May 29, 2007 3:16 pm ((PDT))
Hi Matthieu -
You could be right - I played it various people locally here (Central
Southern England) and they all concurred - or rather offered it without
my prompting. We did discuss what could have imitated one - though didnt
think of starlings. I cant think that my local starlings would have
heard orioles. The other point is that I've not heard it since.
Just wish I'd seen what ever was singing!

Andrew

Remember plan 9th May 2009 for a day without cars

- Be a butterfly and stop a hurricane