A Manifesto About Quality: Five Theses and duct tape on my Fostex

Subject: A Manifesto About Quality: Five Theses and duct tape on my Fostex
From: "aaron s" dezesticks
Date: Fri May 25, 2007 8:56 am ((PDT))
I like the five. I know my equipment better than I
know the birds I am recording. I have been helping
people who know the birds better with learning the
equipment better. In the last month all of our
recordings have gotten better in quality as we combind
these skills and learn from each other in the field.
One complaint I have to put out there about the Fostex
FR-2le is the input level pot seems to move a little
to easy and in dryback in my pack gets bounced around
alot. A little duct tape fixed this but I feel I
should have had a few more months of use befor the
silver wounder had to step in to fix somethings.
Aaron S

CHECK OUT www.custommarimba.com

For marimba, mbira, mallets, and hosho.