Re: Puerto Rico recording sites

Subject: Re: Puerto Rico recording sites
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Fri May 25, 2007 8:17 am ((PDT))
Mark Oberle has worked with birds over there and is in the process of
putting a CD together.

http://www.puertoricobirds.com/

His e-mail is above and below,

Nice to hear from you, Tony.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: