3. Re: Rich being Testy

Subject: 3. Re: Rich being Testy
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Sun May 6, 2007 6:53 am ((PDT))
At 1:20 PM +0200 5/6/07, Klas Strandberg wrote:
>Sorry, I missed this topic.

>Can someone clarify?

I'll try. Rich was following up on the discussion about how we could
improve the lists' short and long term sound file upload facilitation.

I took Rich's comment to be more about freshening-up the look of the
list than about the content of the tag line that has been there for
quite some time.

We remain a diverse group. I accept the criticism that we (and I am a
major instigation) often spend too much time doing pure tech chat.
Rich, clearly, cannot be slighted for this. So, as relevant as the
reminder is in terms of the list's stated goals, I suspect the
literal, obviousness of the quote might be wearing thin for some
folks. Rich, feel free to correct my interpretation! Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Peck School of the Arts