Re: st.croix

Subject: Re: st.croix
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 pm ((PDT))
When I listen to rivers flowing, I like to appreciate the smooth
viscosities and the vivid silences in between.  That's what I find
hard to capture in a recording.  I guess leaving enough space for the
imagination to fill is part of it.

Your St Croix recording is nicely convincing as the large river you
describe.
The Belted kingfisher beckons a weekend of recording.

John Hartog