Re: [gear] sightings at NAB

Subject: Re: [gear] sightings at NAB
From: "horukuru" horukuru
Date: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:30 pm ((PDT))
i have a questions,

would like to know, if cost does not matter, what is
the suitable recorder and mic to be use for recording
in tropical country ?

im a bird guide and would like to improve my skills in
birds and general wildlife sounds and the record will
be use for personal reference.

other things is, would like to take it with me during
birding tours, so have to considered the weight and
size of those equipments.

need advice from the experts here, thanks :)

the writer

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com