2. Re: Telinga Stereo-DAT compared with Twin Science?

Subject: 2. Re: Telinga Stereo-DAT compared with Twin Science?
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:46 pm ((PDT))
Klas Strandberg wrote:
>Dan, if you should remake the Blyth's Warbler into a commercial CD
>for car and small home stereos and so on - what would you do with it?

Are you asking what would I do technically, or how it might be
marketed? If the former, I can help.

Regarding marketing, there's no profit in nature recording--or hardly
any. Gordon Hempton and Bernie Krause manage to eke out a living from
it, but when you visit a national park gift shop, the only CDs are
new age music + nature sounds. Evidently the real thing doesn't sell
well enough.

-Dan Dugan