Playing .oma in SoundForge9

Subject: Playing .oma in SoundForge9
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:28 am ((PDT))
At 1:17 AM -0400 4/11/07, Walter Knapp wrote:
>  There was talk of  Sony providing this plug
>  >> in their software, Sound Forge.  With an oma decoder in hand, I'd
>>>  feel more comfortable archiving the oma files. Rob D.

Walt wrote

>Sony's SoundForge 9 software (a full out sound editing/processing
>program) does handle ATRAC/oma and so on both opening and saving. As
>well as a long list of other formats. It's windows only, and not free.
>http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/product.asp?PID=3D431

This has some attractive implications. Price is not bad either.
Should anyone have success importing/playing an .oma file, I'd be
interested in learning about the particulars involved on or off list.
I don't have easy access to powerful enough PC platform I can mount
the SF demo on. Rob D.