Re: Soundscape art piece from American Mus. of Nat. Hist.

Subject: Re: Soundscape art piece from American Mus. of Nat. Hist.
From: "lee grainge" human_arts
Date: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:08 pm ((PDT))
I agree it felt a sad. I'm not thinking of glorifying it but I do
feel the narrative could of been experimented with. It's a hard thing
to except these specimens in there state sometimes as it is to hear it.
I just wanted to view a perspective without really knowing my in the
first instance then reading after.

I'll stop now.

Thanks Wil.