Re: new Telinga!

Subject: Re: new Telinga!
From: "Philip Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Mon Apr 9, 2007 9:35 am ((PDT))
Well done Klas! Hopefully that will get Telinga owners clear of the noise p=
roblem associated with the noisy mic-amps used on these Edirol and M-Audio =
devices. Although a mini-disc recorder or something like these might be use=
ful for those who do not use the Telinga system:

http://www.micbooster.com/products/fel3.5series.html

These would prove useful in helping to boost the microphone signal prior to=
 connecting it to the units mic-amps and give you lower noise.

Or I see they now do a mic-preamp:

http://www.micbooster.com/products/felbattpreamp.html

Which would allow owners of the Edirol or M-Audio devices to use the line-i=
nput, hopefully with even lower noise. I am not sure if it supplies PIP, bu=
t that can be easily added using a couple of capacitors, a couple of resist=
ors and a PP3 battery in a small box which sits between the microphone and =
pre-amp.

Phil