2. Re: Compact field recorder HiMD or Flash media question

Subject: 2. Re: Compact field recorder HiMD or Flash media question
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Fri Apr 6, 2007 9:35 am ((PDT))
I'm pretty sure the MZ is the older model - I have MZ-M100 and I got it
on sale becuse the RH series had just come out. I think the main
difference (for me) is the Z won't transfer MD auido not recorded on it
- anyone know if that is true? Mine is currently buried in some stuff
as we move studio spaces.

I have a client with a huge MD archive (radio programs, sorry for OT)
who wants to transfer it all to Macs - and I think the RH is what they
need to do it high speed. Are there any home type decks that can
transfer to computer?

But FYI the M100 is very very good. I only use it for PCM 16 bit and it
does that extremly well.

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689