Re: SonicStage (was Recorder Advice

Subject: Re: SonicStage (was Recorder Advice
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Sun Mar 4, 2007 10:30 pm ((PST))
Rob, you mentioned:
> Lastly, two students recently showed me two NH700-generated files
> that would not transfer when selected individually but would transfer
> when the group folder they were in was selected.  First I've seen
> this.

Thanks, that was a lot more help than calling Sony was.  Still trying
to solve my nh700/Sonic Stage V3.4 access error problem, so I called
Sony support and their suggestion was that before recording I should
"initialize" the disc in Sonic Stage. I tried it and that seemed to do
nothing.

I was all ready send the unit in to Sony tomorrow when I read your
"transfer the folder" post today. I had not tried that yet, so I tried
it just now, and it seems to work!!

Even though I now have a work-around that is much simpler than what I
came up with(dividing the tracks to isolate the glitch), I still feel
the bug is in my nh700. I have never had an error while uploading from
my rh10.

John Hartog