Re: New Hydrophone type mic.......

Subject: Re: New Hydrophone type mic.......
From: "Mark R." seoulgypsy
Date: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 pm ((PST))
I wanna see Curt's studio after he guts that to make it lighter. ^_^

I have a monster of a recorder supposedly used for Coca Cola's first radio
commercials in the 1920's and it truly does require a team of donkeys to
transport. Two large reel to reels side by side in a wooden enclosure
complete with tube amp and speaker. This thing has plagued me ever since I
picked it up in a flea market in Atlanta. Still looking for that news
headline that says 'Coke Corporation Looking For Lost Recorder Millions
Offered' .....sigh

Mark

--
Every seed is awakened and so is all animal life. It is through this
mysterious power that  we too have our being and we therefore yield to our