Re: PanasonicTriples UK

Subject: Re: PanasonicTriples UK
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Tue Feb 6, 2007 4:13 pm ((PST))
If you are going to run a linear triplet on the parabolic you would
probably prefer them horizontal. This would give you a wider image
rather than a taller.  A triangle would give you the most gain.

I understand what Rob says on the sensitivity loss using a Linkwitz
mod but the capsule to capsule difference will be smaller and you
should have enough sensitivity to still capture all the bits possible
and maybe bit more overall using the mod.  I shy away from the mod at
what I feel is a sacrifice inorder not to need a battery box.

Rich