Re: UK Gear Insurance

Subject: Re: UK Gear Insurance
From: "macmang4125" macmang4125
Date: Sun Jan 7, 2007 8:51 am ((PST))
Always look for the "All Risks" section. When I had to claim there
was no problems. But if you do insure your gear with another party
and it is insured with the household contents beware the question
when claiming "are these items covered by any other insurance" to
which you need to answer yes and then the insurance companies fight
it out leaving you sitting in the middle going nowhere!

Phil
--- In  "Chris Owens" <>