Re: Winter recording thoughts

Subject: Re: Winter recording thoughts
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:20 pm ((PST))
Heck, when it comes to nature recording in the Pacific Northwest,
winter doesn't really slow things down much except that forest roads
are blocked by downed trees or snow and it's hard to get into places.
 The Varied Thrush, the Winter Wren, and of course the Pacific Chorus
(Tree) Frog will all be singing soon enough - I'm just hoping to get
some good recording in before the flys and mosquitoes return.

John Hartog

--- In  "Danny Meltzer"