Re: Recordings in the rainforest 2

Subject: Re: Recordings in the rainforest 2
From: "horukuru" horukuru
Date: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:28 pm ((PST))
hio marc,

how do u toasted it over a fire with the silica gel ?

my gel changes its colour very fast here and i wrapped
it with my brother's little sock and keep it inside my
beg that contains bino, bird book, recorder and scope.

means i can save my money from buying another pack of
silica gel if i toast it with fire ?

can u help me ?

thanks =3Do