As you can tell from these two recordings, one challenge in

Subject: As you can tell from these two recordings, one challenge in
my "patch" is background rumble from the autoroute and the Geneva
flight path. The sensitivity of the Telinga makes me more aware of
this than ever (despite the rumble filter option built in). What post-
recording software should I be using to help this ? I posted 3
recordings of a Crossbill calling from about 20m distance at the top
of a 15m pine tree (crossbill1 orig.mp3), about half way into the
piece comes the aircraft. The two other files are the same piece with
lower frequencies taken out by a A) ahigh-pass filter (crossbill2
filtr.mp3) and B) an equaliser (crossbill3 eq.mp3). I used GoldWave
for this but am also exploring WavePad. What is an easy to use, non-
expensive software package ? And should I be looking to use
equalisers or high-pass filters for such issues, or is it just my
choice based on what sounds good to me ?