ME 88, was - Gear

Subject: ME 88, was - Gear
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:33 am ((PST))
Off the topic, but I visited this fine site and it's good!

I see they mention the Sennheiser ME-66 shotgun, and I thought I would
just ask if anyone here has ever seen or heardof the ME 88 shotgun
capsule? I got one secondhand 20 years ago, and it is a very fine, long
shotgun for the K6 series, very light and seemingly better sounding to
me than the 416 back when I did film sound for a short while.

Sennheiser does not list it at all but I wonder if anyone here knows
about it...

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689