Re: Pacific tree frogs

Subject: Re: Pacific tree frogs
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Nov 5, 2006 5:50 pm (PST)
Pacific tree frogs in our area (Sonoma Valley - inland and 45 miles
N. of San Francisco). Even before the first rains yesterday and
humdity as low as 15% last week, there were fairly good numbers to be
heard. Last night after about an inch of rain, the little tykes were
all over our country roads hopping from side to side. This has not
happened before mid-December in the 13 years we've been here>>>>>>

I have Pacific tree frogs calling up here for the first time I can remember=
,
my databases tell me the earliest calls were December 23rd. many are callin=
now after the rains.

Weird to say the least..

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: