Re: [gear] Zoom H4 recorder

Subject: Re: [gear] Zoom H4 recorder
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:41 pm (PDT)
 From the URL you can download the manual - it has specs. I'd copy and
paste them but is is better to read it your self!

Judging just from what we have seen here, this one may have taken all
the oddities form the others and made something much better - but until
tested we don't know.

Od thing is it lists the sampling reat as 44.1 for 4 track mode, and 48
or 96 for stereo... among other pddities..

<L>
<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689