canada.com Story. iffy habitat. monitor my dsm's w/earbuds, looking

Subject: canada.com Story. iffy habitat. monitor my dsm's w/earbuds, looking
From: "Richard Lyttle" rip_lyttle
Date: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:14 am (PDT)
aaron, gerald, stoatwizard. great advice, thank you., and i will look at th=
e etymotics 4's closely.

so monitoring doesnt sound that advantageous and is fatiguing. maybeif i'm =
ear monitoring i might concentrate on it too much on it over regular wildli=
fe scanning.

aaron, what is the official word from you and others on leonard's pre-amps,=
 if i may ask? good? match the dsm's well over others? too expensive? i jus=
t got a new one from him for the edirol r-9-sounds great to my untrained ea=
r.

rip lyttle, maryland-florida bound-6 weeks
out on a limb. i hope its a strong one.