Re: Making a 'cheap' figure of 8 microphone?

Subject: Re: Making a 'cheap' figure of 8 microphone?
From: "macmang4125" macmang4125
Date: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:52 am (PDT)
Ooopps!

That will teach me to try and juggle three things at once, and the
wife wanted the shopping done as well. Doh!

Yes, ahem! Cardioids such as the Shure WL185 (not WL 183) or similar
which appear to cost around $119 USD in the US. Which is a lot less
than in the UK as I have found them here (UK) for the equivelent of
$220 USD!! So converting the US price would mean a pair would cost
something like =A3140 GBP not =A3245 GBP which is a bit much for a project
like this. But they could make a neat way of adding some S signal to
your shotgun mics.

Right where did I put that shopping list my wife gave me?!

Phil

--- In  Klas Strandberg <>