From BleachersTribute Father note about Steve Irwin. email is rough

Subject: From BleachersTribute Father note about Steve Irwin. email is rough
From: "Richard Lyttle" rip_lyttle
Date: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:01 am (PDT)
email is a crummy way of completing or even having truly enjoyable conversa=
tions, don't you think?

i fail at it all the time, as you folks know well. i'm very oral, and typin=
g back and forth over days can be wearing. maybe i'm just bad at it.

i know i can't speak fast enough as my thoughts come out, much less thru my=
 fingers. and without the ability to go back and forth quickly like normal =
conversations & resolve stuff ( bad analogies, explore semantics, poorly ch=
osen words ), emails are herky jerky, snippets of thought, feelings brought=
 up over days instead of minutes.

i havent even done much instant messaging, i bet i could do that even worse=
! just give me a chance. while we're at it, i always am sorry for how i phr=
ase things, or oink people off!

rip lyttle
ivory-billed woodpeckers or bust!