Re: Telinga EM23 vs RodeNT1A vs AKG SE300+CK98

Subject: Re: Telinga EM23 vs RodeNT1A vs AKG SE300+CK98
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Sun Sep 3, 2006 6:17 am (PDT)
I have not tested the two side-by-side. You have to expose them both for
the same sound pressure, say 1pa and then measure the output voltage,
without load.
They are so different, I'm not even sure that your version off EM23 has a
low impedance output.
I don't thing it is meaningful to compare them.

Your observation on the noise spectrum is interesting, though. I have
claimed a few times that EM23 has a "soft noise which often is masked by
the overall atmo noise" but I have never had any proof for that statement.

Klas.