Re: MKH20/AT3032 comparisons (was Shure VP88 vs Sennheiser MKE44 >

Subject: Re: MKH20/AT3032 comparisons (was Shure VP88 vs Sennheiser MKE44 >
From: "lampmeister" lampmeister
Date: Fri Sep 1, 2006 4:40 am (PDT)
Thanks chaps, this is good information to add to the database!
I think initially I'm going to spring for the Sennheiser K6 system
because of versatility and price; it'll be fine for 90+% of the
subjects I'll be recording and then in a couple of years start looking
seriously on ebay for an MKH or Schoeps system.

Thanks for your help everyone, very much appreciated.

Dave.