Re: HI-MD that upload to Mac

Subject: Re: HI-MD that upload to Mac
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:56 pm (PDT)
Hi Roy--
Sure, I'd start recording with that mic and set aside some time to
compare your results with lower noise mics people of this list can
vouch for. I have an Hi-MD page that has some suggestions about how
to take greater advantage of it's low noise/high gain mic preamp with
fairly low cost options.
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/HiMD/index.htm

You can also insert model numbers like, "3032," "DS70P"  and "MKH-20"
into our archive,
http://tinyurl.com/gbdt6 and find many more sound examples and discussions.

  Some reading about microphone polar patterns and stereo micing
options would be rewarding. If you haven't read Bernie Krause's Book,
Wild Soundscapes,..  http://tinyurl.com/os8js, its a must read.  Rob
D.

  =3D =3D

--