Re: Recording Trip

Subject: Re: Recording Trip
From: "Wild Sanctuary" bigchirp1
Date: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:29 am (PDT)
*Coyotes in southern Utah (in and around the Escalante).
*Elk bugling in Wyoming/Montana/Colorado (NE Yellowstone and if you
can get there by end of  September latest)
*Wolves in Yellowstone (Lamar Valley)
*Flyways and watersheds/marshes like Gray's Lake (Idaho) & Gray Lodge
(N of Sacramento)

Otherwise, birds (in density except residents), insects, amphibians,
reptiles are on the lite side that time of year in the general
locations you've mentioned, Tim, particularly in the high desert.

Bernie Krause

--
Wild Sanctuary
P. O. Box 536