Re: How would you clean up this file?

Subject: Re: How would you clean up this file?
From: "Anton Woldhek" getvergetver2
Date: Sun Jul 2, 2006 4:24 am (PDT)
Hi Walter and list,

> It does take a bit to do. For all my night recording I depend
> primarily on light clothing to protect most skin. Then I use
> citronella based repellents on what's left. That generally
> keeps them from drilling. I prefer hand held mics most of the
> time.  I don't use DEET repellents due to their ability to
> dissolve equipment.

Im going on a short holiday to india in a couple weeks, bringing my 722 and
some mikes (haven decided which yet). I plan on using Deet, what kind of
contact between deet and my equipment should I be concerened about? Skin
that has been rubed with deet for example? Sweet mixed with deet getting on
my 722 buttons?

Cheers
Anton
Ps Im going to the delhi, jaipur, agra area. I will be there during the
rainy season, any tips regarding that and my equipment would be highly
appreciated.
And also any locations not to be missed would be welcome. Thanks!