Re: Powering the Art Phantom II

Subject: Re: Powering the Art Phantom II
From: "mopani" wyness2001
Date: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:05 am (PDT)
Thanks Rob

this is what I was looking for. The big problem with the DIY battery stuff =
is that they all look like improvised explosive devices. Not recommended in=
 the UK right now. As long as I don't strap them about me or place them on =
strategic structures such as bridges I should be fine.

Finally, I hadn't appreciated the time and effort needed to put together a =
DIY rigs. I've just tested mine indoors to verify my cable wiring and have =
identified a few potential trouble spots with mic cable rattling around. Ev=
erything needs to be taped or fixed down nice and tight because the NT1a wi=
ll pick up the slightest noise.

best

james