Re: Mac upgrade advice needed

Subject: Re: Mac upgrade advice needed
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:33 am (PDT)
Hi Vicky- If your software needs (and the mandatory upgrades) are
modest, you might as well consider a current or almost current model.
A low-end desktop, or laptop.  I understand the eMac will be back
quite soon. I definitely look at the refurbished models. Log on to
the Applestore and enter "refurbished."  Almost all modesl have
internal CD burner and USB2.0. 1 GB ram is a good investment. Perhaps
you or a friend can qualify for education pricing. Rob D.