Re: FR2 Nightmare

Subject: Re: FR2 Nightmare
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:57 pm (PDT)
Hi Lindsay-
For 12vdc volts, it sounds like it might be a size  "M"  DC plug.
Interior Diameter: 3.3 mm; Pin Diameter: 1mm; Outside Diameter: 5.5.
mm.  If these dimensions seem right, the "M" is a common plug here in
the US for that voltage. If its not that size, perhaps search around
on the web for manufs who make external batteries for pro recorders?
Good Luck! Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson