Re: How would you clean up this file?

Subject: Re: How would you clean up this file?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:27 am (PDT)
Hi Anton--
You gotta love the interface. Good choice on your school's part.

I created a directory and started uploading an 800K .mp3. About 5-6
seconds later, a prompt said, "File is too large." There is a command
change the  maximum file size in bytes.
http://ad2004.hku.nl/index.php?action=3Dhelp . How do you see the files
that are in the directory?

Being able to maintain the links on whatever resource we use over
time might be a high priority.
I imagine your host space at school goes when you do, right?

Rob D.

  =3D =3D=3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson