Re: - 183 power units

Subject: Re: - 183 power units
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:30 pm (PDT)
Lou--
Congrats on the inheritance. Some sort of DIY converter so the 183's
can utilize the internal phantom is still on the "to do" as far as I
know. The Shure MX183BP is one way but I seem to recall that one of
Shure's power units  under-performed expectations-. Maybe someone
remembers.  Here's a link to a "MX183" search of the archive:
http://tinyurl.com/nkjhz  Here's the page on the WL183's I've been
compiling with relevant links:
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-reports/Shure-WL183s/index.htm . Rob D.