Re: Can't afford Sennheiser

Subject: Re: Can't afford Sennheiser
From: "Rich Peet"
Date: Fri May 5, 2006 10:01am(PDT)
Curt, Let's find a little time next week and compare the Senn ME-62 to
the AT3032 within my 32" dish to give Brian an accurate comparison of
the two.  I am interested in this too. If you are working hard yet we
can do it on short order in your driveway.  Otherwise, if you have
time we can take two 32" dishes in the field and chase warblers.

Rich