What bird is this? Blue Jay is my guess

To: Bullins, SelmaSubject: What bird is this? Blue Jay is my guess
Subject: What bird is this? Blue Jay is my guess
From: Richard Lyttle [ Sent: Monday, May 01,
From: Richard Lyttle
I would say Blue Jay is very likely making the druouip sound. They make a
single note alarm-type call once in a while and often you never see the bird.

rip lyttle
takoma park, md

Help.  I lived in North Carolina and put out many feeders which attract a
bunch of birds.  For the last 3 years I have kept hearing this sound but
can't determine which bird it comes from.

It sounds like water dripping
into a bucket.  I have tried and tried and even looked for leaking pipes,
etc.

Can you tell me what bird would make that kind of sound?