Sony MZ-RH1

Subject: Sony MZ-RH1
From: "Andrew Carter"
Date: Fri May 19, 2006 10:25am(PDT)
Hi all.
Just had a look at the new MZ-RH1 in my local (UK) Sony centre.
Really like the new record button - much easier for big fingered
people like me (I use a MZ-NH900)
Just wish it had felt a little more solid though.
Will I buy one - probably for the easy of recording - I also like the
way it can be safely stached and monitor the recording levels on the top.
Cheers
Andrew